Arlington Medical Institute will accept applications from all persons without regard to race, sex, color, or national origin. All applicants must comply with the following requirements:
- Be at least 18 and possess a high school diploma or G.E.D. equivalent.
- Complete an application and personal interview with an AMI representative.
- Obtain two character references with one being a non-relative.
- Complete and sign an enrollment agreement.
- Complete an AMI medical form and obtain a TB Mantoux test (AMI staff will assist as needed).
After initial contact in which the prospective student shows interest in attending AMI, the following procedures will normally be followed:
- The student applicant will arrange for a personal interview to determine eligibility.
- Once the applicants eligibility has been determined, the applicant will receive an enrollment packet including a school catalog, brochures, dress code, and financial aid eligibility information.
- After the enrollment agreement is completed along with the registration fee and any follow up to financial aid, the applicant will receive a copy of the enrollment agreement as well as the tuition fee schedule.
- The director will review the enrollment package to ensure completion.
- When approved by the director, the applicant will be notified by letter or telephone.